Sadly we've farewelled Ramadan this year.
Yet there are a few who will never forget Ramadan 2019 because of you. You gave Eid Gifts, Eid Clothes, food in the form of Zakat al Fitr, and general assistance in Sadaqah and Zakat charity. And because of your kindness others have enjoyed this Ramadan a little more.We distributed your Eid Gifts to the needy. In Pakistan we distributed gifts bags containing
- unstitched clothing pieces (2 piece Shalwar Kameez for boys and 3 piece suit Shalwar, Kameez and Dupatta for girls)
- a wrist watch for boys and another for girls
- a stationary set for school boys and girls (pencil, ruler, eraser, sharpener, colour pencils and a geometry set)
- one dozen bangles for girls
- toys for boys
- a lolly bag of sweets and chocolate (this one is always a winner)
- caps for boys and hair clips for girls, and
- a back pack to put the Eid gifts in and to be used for school and personal use
Jazakumullahu Khayran. As the Quran states "Is there a reward for good, other than good?" 55:60, indeed we pray your kindness is rewarded.
Thanks, on behalf of the little ones in Pakistan with new back packs full of goodies.
Here are the photos for your enjoyment.